Tuesday 12 June 2012

NARS Orgasm



You all know this little gem. NARS Orgasm blush is probably as cult as a product can get—and with good reason. There are countless reviews of this floating around the blogosphere, but I'm going to throw my penny into the mix.

I suppose this is also kind of a 'shopping the stash' post as well. In March, I wandered into Harvey Nichols on a uni day and walked out clutching my little box of Orgasm, my first ever NARS purchase thanks to all the raving I'd read. For weeks, it was all that I wore, I was that enamoured with it. But after a while, I noticed the application wasn't quite as good as it was when I first bought it, and it sat in the back of my box while I moved on to pastures new. Recently, on a whim, I pulled it back out and fell in love all over again.

Orgasm is a flattering pink shade with a finely milled golden shimmer. I find that if it can look too ruddy on my pale skin, so I have to be careful applying, but it's a shade that flatters all skin tones. The shimmer isn't overbearing at all and if you're in a rush you don't have to apply a highlighter as this does a good job highlighting the cheekbones too.

Overall, it's just really, really lovely. If you're interested in NARS products but you're not quite sure where to start, I'd say this is one to go for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...